Hey David,

Unfortunately no, I didn't find any resolution. I figured it is not a
typical use case to keep spawning new isolates. I ended up re-using
isolates, which luckily worked fine for me.

And to be honest while I used the term "leak", it might not be one. It
might be a fragmentation problem or something.

Hope this helps.