Use counters for 'getThis' and 'getFunction' have landed in 77.0.3829.0:

Blink.UseCounter.Features.V8CallSiteAPIGetFunctionSloppyCall
Blink.UseCounter.Features.V8CallSiteAPIGetThisSloppyCall

We will wait until 77 is promoted to stable and we get stable usage numbers
before making a final decision.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v8-users/CACswSC2FYhsHvfDtxeZPfOoeJxScJySJPLZAQ8SMWpTxNfceAg%40mail.gmail.com.