Hi Zigmas,

Does the leak also reproduce in other browsers? If so, it might be a leak
in the application.

If the leak happens only in Chrome, would you mind filing a bug
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/entry and providing steps to
reproduce the leak (e.g. all necessary js files that use Vue and include
opencv.js).

Thanks!
Ulan.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v8-users/CABNJt2K2UjpybDkzCeQORc-pCm9LpaoEiMAZzQJnku7jqC4u-A%40mail.gmail.com.