Thank you for your reply. It is currently found that when I upgrade v8 to
6.8, the dynamic_cast function of my other dynamic library will call the
has_unambiguous_public_base function in the v8 library. Normally, the C ++
standard library should be called. This phenomenon is very strange. I
Compile the monolith version into multiple libraries according to the
previous compilation method. Use the following command

*`gn gen out.gn/x64.release <http://out.gn/x64.release>
--args='is_debug=false target_cpu="x64" v8_static_library=true
v8_use_external_startup_data=false'``ninja -C out.gn/x64.release`
<http://out.gn/x64.release>*

However, when the v8 library is introduced into the program, a link error
occurs. Some symbols like c ++ abi cannot be linked.  do my compilation
commands need to be modified?

在 2020年2月28日星期五 UTC+8下午7:14:25,Ben Noordhuis写道: