I've attempted to reproduce with your sample code and I can't get it to
work. I modified samples/hello-world.cc and changed main to this:

int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
  std::unique_ptr<v8::Platform> platform =
v8::platform::NewDefaultPlatform();
  v8::V8::InitializePlatform(platform.get());
  v8::V8::Initialize();
  v8::Isolate::CreateParams create_params;
  auto* allocator_ = create_params.array_buffer_allocator =
      v8::ArrayBuffer::Allocator::NewDefaultAllocator();
  v8::Isolate* isolate_ = v8::Isolate::New(create_params);

  isolate_->Dispose();
  delete allocator_;
  printf("%p\n", malloc(123));
  return 0;
}

built it with "ninja -C out/asan v8_hello_world" and ran it with
ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=1 out/asan/v8_hello_world

This shows the memory leak for my spurious malloc but no others. My gn args
are the same as the ones you listed except I added is_asan=true. That's
probably not quite the same as what you have since this results in a
statically linked binary but I'm not sure that would make a difference.

Is there any more detail you could give me? Exact repro code/build steps?

Thanks,
Dan