Ok, found the problem, beside some missing V8_PRIVATE_EXPORTs,
v8_enable_verify_heap is broken on component builds.

v8_enable_verify_heap is enabled by is_debug, and it causes the VERIFY_HEAP
define to be added to the compilation flags,
gen\torque-generated\class-verifiers-tq.cc (Not sure which .tq file
generates this one) has a file wide guard for this VERIFY_HEAP define, so
even if compiled, if not set, produces no code.

The problem then is that functions inside class-verifiers-tq.cc reference
functions in v8_initializers, which is a dependency ONLY exposed in
v8_for_testing (and v8_init, but that's not a lib).

Since I doubt verify heap is intended for test only targets, I guess
functions in class-verifiers-tq.cc should not be calling anything in
v8_initializers.

Either way adding v8_enable_verify_heap=false (even if you have
is_debug=true) to the args removes those cryptic undefined symbol errors.