Hi,

Inline Caches are a crucial optimization
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inline_caching> to speed up
property accesses.
Usually, you get misses the first time an inline cache is used (for
initialization) or when the shape of objects is different (different order,
different types of properties).

Spending 55% of your time in LoadIC_Miss seems really high. Without access
to the repro this is hard to assess.

cheers,
Camillo