Hi,

I'm trying to compile the branch master under linux using gn.
centos7.6
gcc 7.3
The aarch64-related toolchain is available.

The gn build command is as follows:
gn gen out/arm64 --args='is_debug=true current_os="linux" target_os="linux"
current_cpu="arm64" v8_current_cpu="arm64" v8_target_cpu="arm64"
is_clang=false use_custom_libcxx=false icu_use_data_file=false
use_sysroot=false treat_warnings_as_errors=false v8_static_library = true
symbol_level=2 '

The following problems occur when the Ninja is used for compilation,
# Fatal error in ../../src/heap/memory-chunk-layout.cc, line 40
# Debug check failed: kMaxRegularHeapObjectSize <= memory (131072 vs.
65536).

According to the src/base/build_config.h,only PPC/PPC64 supports 64 KB
pages. On the aarch64 platform I use, it's also 64 KB page size. So I added
the macro definition to let him make the same choice as PPC64.

After the compilation is complete, the following error is displayed when
you use tools/run-tests.py to test functions:
# Fatal error in ../../src/utils/allocation.cc, line 168
# Debug check failed: hint == AlignedAddress(hint, alignment)
(0x3c1dc0714000 vs. 0x3c1dc0710000).

I suspect that this problem is related to the 64kB page  size, which I use,
but the code implementation logic is 4KB.

Modify the src/base/platform/platform-posix.cc file as follows to solve the
problem and pass the test.
line290: 0x3FFFFFFFF000  -> 0x3FFFFFFF0000
Ensure that the generated address is 64 KB-aligned.

As far as I know, only PPC/PPC64 in the source code supports 64 KB page
sizes, what else do I need to do if I add platforms such as aarch64 that
use 64 KB page sizes?
Or, if you're using a page size of 4 KB. Whether the current code is
adapted when I change the page size to 64 KB.

Best regards,
Hindsight.