Thanks for your quick response!

Compiled successfully when I switched to tag 9.4.116 and added an #include
<utility> in include/cppgc/allocation.h.

But it shows error during the link stage:

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

                 "v8::internal::trap_handler::RegisterDefaultTrapHandler()",
referenced from:

                     v8::internal::trap_handler::EnableTrapHandler(bool) in
libv8_monolith.a(handler-outside.o)

                 "v8::internal::trap_handler::TryHandleSignal(int,
__siginfo*, void*)", referenced from:

                     v8::TryHandleWebAssemblyTrapPosix(int, __siginfo*,
void*) in libv8_monolith.a(api.o)

                     v8::V8::TryHandleSignal(int, void*, void*) in
libv8_monolith.a(api.o)

               ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
               clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v
to see invocation)

--
北京市海淀区上地