Hello!

I have run into an issue that I find to be quite strange. I'm using the
Laravel/Homestead-box with Virtual Box on Max OSX 10.9.4. When I run
"vagrant up", it says that the base box 'laravel/homestead' is being
imported. When I look in ~/VirtualBox VMs, I can see that a new folder
containing the virtual machine files was created. Here's an example of how
the folders are named: Homestead_default_1406991834006_43929.

Come a new day and I go to my terminal and do "vagrant up" again. Once
again it says that the base box is being imported and, surely enough,
looking in the VirtualBox VM's folder again reveals another
Homestead_default_<timestamp>_<unknown_digits>-folder. The folders I have
set up to sync are, of course, synced, but the MySQL databases inside the
VM are empty.

This seems to happen every day. Checking my VM-folder now, there are 9
different folders in there totaling about 20GB! The same behavior is being
displayed across three different macs, all running OS X 10.9.4 and using
the laravel/homestead box.

I dont know if it is significant, but the laravel/homestead
configuration-files (cloned from a git-repo) are stored in my
Dropbox-folder and I'm using this configuration across several of my Macs.

Can someone please shed some light on what's going on here?
Thanks!