Thanks for looking at this, we really appreciate it.

We are building inside test kitchen, this is the Vagrantfile being
generated by test kitchen:

Vagrant.configure("2") do |c|

  c.berkshelf.enabled = false if Vagrant.has_plugin?("vagrant-berkshelf")

  c.vm.box = "local/windows-2008-r2-sp1-x64"

  c.vm.communicator = "winrm"

  c.vm.synced_folder ".", "/vagrant", disabled: true

  c.vm.provider :vmware_fusion do |p|

  end

end

We are doing an install from a local copy of
en_visual_studio_team_system_2008_development_x86_dvd_x14-26382.iso.
 We are doing this from behind a firewall, but I'm not seeing an indication
that we are running into a Windows Update access issue. (It is entirely
possible that I am not looking in the right place, though.)

Thanks,

-Dave