Hi Thomas,

if, as per my understanding, you are going to this for commercial purposes,
then point 3.a or 3.b are the answer to your problem. In the latter case
you will be even allowed to charge the end user for the hosting cost.
Alternatively I would recommend you to either contact the Canonical team or
the GNU Project and ask them what the best course of action should be.

I hope it helps.

Best regards
Debo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAM6ypFGiZBRmQbcyyN2mZ5RBerdkWKr8LygiA_wkxAtR1RqnZg%40mail.gmail.com.