*Found a Fix - no need to uninstall OpenText Socks *
It seems the Cached Driver needs to be cleared, so new one can be re-loaded

*Windows Command Prompt  Start , type cmd, right click and select "Run as
Administrator"Some commands that will reinitialize various network states:*
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults : netsh winsock reset catalog
Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults : netsh int ip reset reset.log
Flush DNS resolver cache : ipconfig /flushdns
Renew DNS client registration and refresh DHCP leases : ipconfig
/registerdns
Flush routing table : route /f

This worked for me now ... so better work-around then uninstalling the
OpenText Socks client.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9cecfc17-b587-4d04-a11c-959136456577%40googlegroups.com.