Hi :

I am a newbie but I am getting this while installing a ubuntu vm in vsphere
.

E.g
$ vagrant destroy xxxx
ERROR vagrant: Vagrant experienced an error! Details:
ERROR vagrant: #<Vagrant::Errors::MachineNotFound: The machine with the
name 'xxxxx' was not found configured for
this Vagrant environment.>
ERROR vagrant: The machine with the name 'node9001' was not found
configured for
this Vagrant environment.
ERROR vagrant:
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/vagrantfile.rb:117:in
`machine_config'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/vagrantfile.rb:45:in
`machine'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/environment.rb:663:in
`machine'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/plugin/v2/command.rb:177:in

`block in with_target_vms'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/plugin/v2/command.rb:201:in

`call'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/plugin/v2/command.rb:201:in

`block in with_target_vms'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/plugin/v2/command.rb:183:in

`each'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/plugin/v2/command.rb:183:in

`with_target_vms'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/plugins/commands/destroy/command.rb:30:in

`execute'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/cli.rb:42:in
`execute'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/lib/vagrant/environment.rb:302:in
`cli'
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.8.4/bin/vagrant:174:in `<main>'
The machine with the name 'xxxx' was not found configured for
this Vagrant environment.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2a02def7-54e3-474c-8f66-9e94216298bf%40googlegroups.com.