hello

what about you create a network in virtualbox say mynetwork, enable dhcp
and give it a range.

then you can just use:
https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/virtualbox/networking.html#virtualbox-internal-network

config.vm.network "private_network",
    virtualbox__intnet: "mynetwork"

Alvaro

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Tyler Auerbeck <auerbec...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have a few projects that I work on locally that require hosts having a
> few NIC's assigned. Currently I'm creating these manually and then just
> assigning static IP addresses to these hosts in my Vagrantfile. What I'm
> curious about is whether there is any functionality in Vagrant that exists
> that would just allow me to use a cidr block to do something like this:
>
>   config.vm.define "x" do |x|
>       x.vm.box = "centos"
>       x.vm.hostname = "k8sc1.localdomain"
>       x.vm.network "private_network", ip: "192.168.0.12"
>       x.vm.network "private_network", cidr: "10.240.0.0/24"
>   end
>
> This way my Vagrantfile can become more generalized because I really don't
> care what the IP address is, just that it gets different NIC's assigned
> within certain blocks. If this is something that is already possible, let
> me know what I missed.
>

> --
> list.

> IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
> ---
> "Vagrant" group.
> msgid/vagrant-up/e482a94c-94ff-4ab5-b2d2-afd6840a86ef%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/e482a94c-94ff-4ab5-b2d2-afd6840a86ef%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewT4yN7RT67rTaoWS3Yi%3D8Z_QO5DkNL6RJswd-1ckZhbA%40mail.gmail.com.