hello

do vagrant destroy

then open virtualbox, go to virtual media manager and check if the are any
existing disk on that path

some times virtualbox gets confused and ends with some disk registered but
longer present in the disk

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Bruno Bayard <bayard.br...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> feeling kinda dumb here. Got my vagrant and virtualbox installed and
> running on Windows 10, by when I try to UP any box vagrant returns me
> a (VERR_ALREADY_EXISTS) error. I see it creates the folder with the disk
> (box-disk001.vmdk) but then it fail saying the disk already exists?!  I
> think it can't be a permission problem cause it can create the disk in the
> first place.
> Furthermore, I already imported this appliance in virtualbox manually with
> no problem, so my virtualbox instalation is fine... Any clues?
>
> Versions:
> VirtualBox 5.2.2
> Vagrant 2.0.1
> Win10 Pro
>

> --
> list.

> IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
> ---
> "Vagrant" group.
> msgid/vagrant-up/3c163454-e167-4e9f-ab44-f8c4ec07ca64%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/3c163454-e167-4e9f-ab44-f8c4ec07ca64%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewYQ%2BUPog_KOJZeWJJ9Mo4fx4j5jw%2Bc4-MittU%2B1xFiug%40mail.gmail.com.