thanks for the responds but i dont think it comes with it, i know it comes
with standard ssh for linux machines but vagrant-winrn is a plugin that has
to be installed

& I am the IT team lol, im looking for a solution for my team every vagrant
user in my environment is familiar with centos configurations.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/252c6df4-c0d4-435e-8538-9054d2ebb392%40googlegroups.com.