Before running a Blog post example vagrant configuration I am stuck
installing the provider plugin called virtualbox. Attempting to install the
plugin fails. Due to a dependency conflict on ffi.

$ vagrant plugin install virtualbox
> Installing the 'virtualbox' plugin. This can take a few minutes...
> Vagrant failed to properly resolve required dependencies. These
> errors can commonly be caused by misconfigured plugin installations
> or transient network issues. The reported error is:
>
> conflicting dependencies ffi (~> 1.0.9) and ffi (= 1.10.0)
>   Activated ffi-1.10.0
>   which does not match conflicting dependency (~> 1.0.9)
>
>   Conflicting dependency chains:
>     ffi (= 1.10.0), 1.10.0 activated
>
>   versus:
>     virtualbox (> 0), 0.9.0 activated, depends on
>     ffi (~> 1.0.9)
>

> $

 Is this error normal or error easily solved ?

 Details of my system. Fedora 30.

> $ vagrant box list
> geerlingguy/ubuntu1404 (virtualbox, 1.2.12)
> $ uname -a
> Linux f30lite 5.2.17-200.fc30.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Sep 23 13:42:32 UTC 2019
> x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> $ vagrant --version
> Vagrant 2.2.5
> $ vagrant plugin list