hello

on virtualbox the VM will have nat, and from there should be access any VM
that your host can access.

As each net VM will be on his own switch if the nics are different, but all
these switch are available to the host, every machine should be able to
reach any machine over the NAT interface.

is not clear from the diagram how you want to do it. can you elaborate a
bit more? maybe a diagram will help.

then, second question is why the projects need to be isolated?

are going to be using same ip segmentation?

--
Alvaro