Does /tf exist in the Vagrant VM? If it doesn't, you'll need to add a
shared directory from your host vagrant directory and your guest (at /tf).
Otherwise, a way to do it without the extra step could be to use something
like `-v /vagrant/tf:/tf`, which would leverage the `/vagrant` share that
vagrant automatically gives you. That assumes that the `tf` directory lives
next to your Vagrantfile on the host, though.