The 10.0.2.15 is the default network Virtualbox sets up to allow access to
the virtual box i.e. vagrant ssh. Vagrant is just a proxy for what
Virtualbox is doing under the hood.

You might have something like this in your Vagrant file:

remote.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
        v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--memory", mem]
        v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--cpus", cpus]
        v.customize ['modifyvm', :id, '--natnet1', '10.0.15.0/24']
end

v.customize ['modifyvm', :id, '--natnet1', '10.0.15.0/24'] set's the
internal Virtualbox network to 10.0.15.0. This can be modified to be
anything you'd like v.customize ['modifyvm', :id, '--natnet1', '
10.0.16.0/24'], v.customize ['modifyvm', :id, '--natnet1', '192.168.0/24'],
etc. But this is Vagrant telling Virtualbox what to do.

If you want to remove this Vagrant convenience device/network, this is the
place to do so.

https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/networking/public_network.html#default-router
Explains how to deal with what is listening and where by altering routes.
Which appears to be the most popular option as pointed out here -
https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/8601#issuecomment-302655791

You may want to add something like:

# remove default route
remote.vm.provision "shell",