Hello, I've been trying to make a new Hyper-V box but I don't know what am
I doing wrong, I'm following the steps in the documentation and I'm not
sure where is the mistake. I made a debian VM with Hyper-V, it has 1 GB
RAM, 100GB hard disk, user vagrant with password vagrant, same with root, I
installed the hyperv-daemons so the VM reports its IP address in the
"networking" tab. I exported my VM and it generated 3 folders: Snapshots,
Virtual Hard Disks and Virtual Machines. I deleted Snapshots and created a
metadata.json file with the following information:

{
  "name": "arieljgs/debian10",
  "description": "This box contains Debian 10.03 CLI 64-bit.",
  "versions": [
    {
      "version": "1.0",
      "providers": [
        {
          "name": "hyperv",
        }
      ]
    }
  ]}

Then I added everything to a .zip file, including the .json file. After
that I used the command vagrant box add --name arieljgs/debian10
"D:\Vagrant Boxes\Debian 10.3.0 CLI\Debian 10.3.0 CLI.zip" and I'm getting
the following error:

The metadata associated with the box 'arieljgs/debian10' appears corrupted.
This is most often caused by a disk issue or system crash. Please
remove the box, re-add it, and try again.

Does anyone know what's happening here? Any help will be appreciated