Hi All -

Been using Vagrant for a while, using latest 2.2.7 on Ub. 19.10, and had a
question on how to automate choices when installing upgrades to a box -
running bash scripts during provisioning.

It does not happen, especially in Ubuntu boxes I use, but happens more than
often in Debian/ CentOS boxes - and I have not figured out how to fix them.

So today it happened on the Ubuntu 20.04 box when it ran the script to
update the kernel and it was asking with three choices regards update of
the boot configuration.

So I can wait until tomorrow and get latest or thought I would ask here and
see what I can do to, if not automate, but at least to choose - it does not
allow choices manually and the system just hangs by waiting and not
allowing to choose.

So just wondering what I can do to better enable this please.

Thus - *is there a way to call vagrant up with some options* so *it takes
all default choices on any install options that come up*?

Hope my question is clear.

Thank you and best wishes to you all at Hashi and otherwise, and to your
friends and family in staying safe.

Mono