hello

attached what works

were some error on the script and removed yum upgrade.
better not do that as may break modules in the kernel.

    default: Installed:

    default:   awscli.noarch 0:1.14.28-5.el7_5.1

    default:

    default: Dependency Installed:

    default:   PyYAML.x86_64 0:3.10-11.el7

    default:   jbigkit-libs.x86_64 0:2.0-11.el7

    default:   libjpeg-turbo.x86_64 0:1.2.90-8.el7

    default:   libtiff.x86_64 0:4.0.3-32.el7

    default:   libwebp.x86_64 0:0.3.0-7.el7

    default:   libyaml.x86_64 0:0.1.4-11.el7_0

    default:   python-backports.x86_64 0:1.0-8.el7

    default:   python-backports-ssl_match_hostname.noarch 0:3.5.0.1-1.el7

    default:   python-cffi.x86_64 0:1.6.0-5.el7

    default:   python-dateutil.noarch 0:1.5-7.el7

    default:   python-docutils.noarch 0:0.11-0.3.20130715svn7687.el7

    default:   python-enum34.noarch 0:1.0.4-1.el7

    default:   python-idna.noarch 0:2.4-1.el7

    default:   python-ipaddress.noarch 0:1.0.16-2.el7

    default:   python-pillow.x86_64 0:2.0.0-20.gitd1c6db8.el7_7

    default:   python-ply.noarch 0:3.4-11.el7

    default:   python-pycparser.noarch 0:2.14-1.el7

    default:   python-s3transfer.noarch 0:0.1.13-1.el7.0.1

    default:   python-setuptools.noarch 0:0.9.8-7.el7

    default:   python-six.noarch 0:1.9.0-2.el7

    default:   python2-cryptography.x86_64 0:1.7.2-2.el7

    default:   python2-pyasn1.noarch 0:0.1.9-7.el7

    default:

    default: Complete!

    default: Python 3.6.8

    default: aws-cli/1.14.28 Python/2.7.5 Linux/3.10.0-957.12.2.el7.x86_64
botocore/1.8.35

[kikitux:*~/Downloads/x*]

--
Alvaro