So, hyper-v network is different from what virtualbox does, so i am not
sure the project will be useful just changing hyper-v where it was
virtualbox

what you can try is either create a VM or use WSL2 linux

and replace this line

force_host_vm = TRUE

force_host_vm = FALSE

And if you run vagrant from a linux machine, it should just create the
docker containers without the need to create a linux vm.

i would start there

once you get there, my suggestion will be invest some time slowly

create a vagrant project that create a linux vm on hyperv
add a docker container
port this project to your own install

but if you have time constraints, run this from a linux box should be the
faster path.

alvaro

--
Alvaro