I used packer. That creates a vmware.box. This box is added to vagrant.
Then I can initialise. The Vagrantfile is created and I can do a vagrant
up.

If I create a virtualbox it is added to the virtualboxmanager gui.
I want the same for vmware how do I do this ?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bas Neve
https://github.com/splunk/corona_virus