Got it. So in my case, i do a 'loop' where I build X number of boxes as
needed, where i specify a hostname, ip address (which both increment by 1
for unique hosts and IPs).

I think what i need to figure out and test is where to put the logic in my
vagrant file and make sure i pre-create the folders for the boxes.

Is this the only way? Is there a better way?
I ask because sometimes I spin up several webservers (sometimes 1,
sometimes 4) and if i do not have 4 pre-created folders, then i will be
missing something.

Just wondering, is there maybe aplugin?

Appreciate the help

JW