Hi,
I posted about my issue here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65356809/recently-installed-docker-and-it-has-affected-my-vagrant-setup

I'm comepltly stuck.
I installed docker, used it, and went to go back to vagrant, and everything
is behave so weird.
When I run vagrant up, it sometimes hangs on "ssh auth", but if I wait or
cancel and do it again, it works.

Once in the box, when I run pip install X, it randomly does and doesnt
work. It SEEMS to be file size but I havent a clue why.
I'm not even sure how to debug this further. Ive destroyed and upped my
vagrant box a bunch.

When I run pip install, it seems to download a corrupted version of the
tag.gz package. Or I'm downloading the completley wrong thing.
When i curl the file my self and check the hash, it's different every time.

Any ideas or anything at all would be greatly appreciated