Hello,
I am Ozan, a Computer Engineering student.

 I'm sending you this e-mail to ask you about a problem I've had and why it
might be caused.

First of all, I was using Debian 9 as the operating system in a project I
was working on. But I'm using it by running it with a vagrant from the
Debian 9 box file. When I switch to Debian 10 operating system, when I
update proxy settings in vagrant's automatic configuration, apt-get
commands do not work. Debian 9 did not have this problem.

My vagrant proxy set code is as follows:

  if Vagrant.has_plugin?("vagrant-proxyconf")
    config.proxy.http = "http://ffm1.coia.siemens.net:9400";
    config.proxy.https = "http://ffm1.coia.siemens.net:9400";
  end

The error instance I get is:
default: E: Failed to fetch
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pyxdg/python-xdg_0.25-5_all.deb
Could
not resolve 'my proxy addresses'

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you the best of luck.