Hi There, I am having an issue when attempting to up the VM with the
vagrant up command. Below is my output and I tried GitBash in admin mode as
well.

$ vagrant up
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
==> default: Box 'generic/centos7' could not be found. Attempting to find
and install...
    default: Box Provider: virtualbox
    default: Box Version: >= 0
==> default: Loading metadata for box 'generic/centos7'
    default: URL: https://vagrantcloud.com/generic/centos7
==> default: Adding box 'generic/centos7' (v3.6.14) for provider: virtualbox
    default: Downloading:
https://vagrantcloud.com/generic/boxes/centos7/versions/3.6.14/providers/virtualbox.box
    default:
An error occurred while downloading the remote file. The error
message, if any, is reproduced below. Please fix this error and try
again.

Failure writing output to destination