On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 07:25 +0000, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> [...]

The main issue I see is that the delegates probably all look a bit
different, which may make it hard to implement in a generic way. It
should be possible to write a backend plug-in to support a different
async framework in the future.

Do you have a code example, so that we can see whether that allows a
generic implementation or not?

Jürg