Re Tomaž,

Quikee wrote:
> Anyway I have partially done this. Now I have added to collection
> interface methods:
> - is_empty()

Do we make this a property or a method ?

> - add_all(Collection<G> collection)
> - contains_all(Collection<G> collection)
> - remove_all(Collection<G> collection)
> - retain_all(Collection<G> collection)

That fits me.

> on list interface:
> - first()
> - last()

OK for that too.

> on map interface:
> - is_empty()

Same comment as for Collection.is_empty() - property or method ?

> - set_all(Map<K,V> map)

Do we provide also remove_all and contains_all ?

> One observation is that implementation of most of the methods could be
> generic for all,  which means that they could be implemented on the
> interface itself but maybe it would be better to introduce a common
> abstract superclass just to keep interfaces clean.

Yes we have to provide some AbstractCollection and AbstractMap base
implementations.

Could you provide some patches for all the above ?

All the best, Didier.