2010/3/16, Cyrille Colin <co...@univ-metz.fr>:
> Hello,
> I would like to know the IDE you use with vala ?
>
> I've tried :
> - valaide : seems to be in early stage.
> - anjuta : i can't make it works with vala :( !

Can you explain the problems you had? What version of anjuta do you have?
> - monodevelop + libafrodite : it works !

I've tried Valencia (useable but had a memory leak at that time, plus
not very good in finding the type of a "var" declaration) and recently
valide (seems to use the same engine, somewhat more integrated but
feels even weaker to me).

Regards,
Abderrahim

disclosure: I'm the author of the anjuta vala plugin.