This is sound very attractive, even I don't like CMake.

I have a few question tough:
1. I've read autovala search autocratically for vala files.
Can I disable this feature?
Supposing I want to compile some file only on some condition, can it be
possible?

2. Can a C files be used with Vala?
Like using --use-fast-vapi and adding a C file to complication.

Hope the best for your tool.
Tal