On Thursday, 29 August 2013, 9:53 Tal Liron wrote

I like your two suggestions, Al, and hope you will open them as

>enhancements so at least we can track them.
>
>But this discussion on specifics is pointless if no work will be done on
>Genie!

I've logged my two suggested enhancements. Next year I will try and look at
implementing them.

I think the summary of the wider discussion is that the Vala community are OK
with Genie so long as it is useful and maintains to be and that Jamie McCracken
has indicated he will try and deal with serious bugs. There is a big gap here
and that is the Genie "community". I'm going to raise three new threads here to
see what response we get.

Al

P.S. Thanks for sharing the link to your Genie talk. Some useful stuff there.