Well, but there are several things I do not understand because I can not
find examples.

For example, namespaces not uses because I have not found any example of
use, explanations of the official website I have no clear and it does not
say as implemented in practice.

Regarding compiling with python is not required, so not much about it .
I found an example where a makefile gun and I rely on it, but do not
understand much either, so far I've only written the following:

*all: jamedia*

*jamedia : JAMedia.vala*
*valac - pkg gtk + -3.0 - pkg gstreamer -1.0 $ < -o $ @*

How do I add other files .vala in the makefile?

If I have a directory structure with many files of code, as I do to compile
it?
And as I do in the code to refer to particular classes of certain files
within that structure where I can have files with the same name and classes
with the same name?

As I said before I am python programmer.
There are things that are very simple to do in python, there are both vala,

Some examples :

I have a class called MyClass ( Gtk.Frame ), from which instantiate objects
and pack it into a box, in python, if I box.get_children (), it returns the
type MyClass widgets, but widgets vala me back, so which I can not use my
implementation will MyClass.

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm just a few days ago vala programming in, I
really like, but there are still several things I do not understand.

Thank you for your attention and response.