Thanks to be open for other build systems.

I've ported GXml [1] from CMake to Autotools and used the last in all my
Vala projects, then I think I can do the job :-)

I'll fork your repository and make a pull request for it.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gxml

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)