Is fairly new made with 0.26 and 0.32.

If valadoc uses vapi files why GIR then?

If you need GIR for C based projects for documentation then may adding a
meta information to avoid GIR for Vala based projects could be very helpful.

I need your to build just for VAPI, including for valadoc.org to get GXml
documentation I online.

Are this bugs in valadoc?