On Sun, 2016-08-21 at 01:35 +0200, rastersoft wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Mmmmm... So your system has keybinder.vapi installed systemwide? I
> use
> debian sid and it isn't installed...

No, I was testing with a different package.  There is a keybinder3-
devel package on Fedora which contains the relevant pkg-config file,
but it doesn't seem to include a VAPI; I guess they want you to use the
GIR.  Or, of course, you can generate a VAPI yourself.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use --vapidir, just that you shouldn't use
both --pkg and the full path to the VAPI.  In other words, use either

    --pkg keybinder-3.0

Or

    path/to/vapis/keybinder-3.0.vapi

But not both.  You used both in your example.

If you need to use --vapidir that's fine.  All it does is tell Vala
where to look for VAPIs if you're using --pkg.