Hey all,

GLib.assert_no_error doesn't seem to do anything that its API docs advertises for me - doesn't asset, doesn't pretty print the error message.

See the attached minimal test case, per the comments I'd expect it to abort on line 9, but it actually aborts on line 11. This is what I get:

mjg@payens:~$ valac --pkg glib-2.0 -g assert_no_error.vala
mjg@payens:~$ ./assert_no_error
/chucker: **
ERROR:/home/mjg/assert_no_error.vala:11:__lambda4_: assertion failed: (false)
Aborted (core dumped)

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,
//Mike