The screenshots make this look a nice tool. Good to see Vala getting some new
tooling.
 > On Friday, 22 February 2019, 16:00:13 GMT, Wolfgang Mauer
 > <wolfgang.ma...@kabelmail.de> wrote:
> The IDE is Freeware! At now there is no plan to make it OpenSource.
> I have to make something clear:
> ...I[t] should be and stay easy to use!

You don't have to accept contributions to your project just because the source
code is availableand licensed to be re-used relatively openly. If the criteria
for accepting a contribution is it meets your design principles of what you
consider easy to use that is fine. Just say why you don't likeit if you get a
pull request. That's the power of being a maintainer, use it wisely ;)

Some people are wary of downloading and running binary blobs from a repository.
Making the sourceavailable means people can look over what they are building.
The whole tool set you are using islicensed in such a way: Vala, GTK+, GLib,
GtkSourceView, Ubuntu, etc. If nothing else it's worthbecoming more aware of
why these projects are "open"/free.
Nice work on the Vala front, thanks for starting to share your work.
All the best,
Al