Hi,

We have a huge code base which requires a lot of time to check the runtime
errors and code coverage (using lcov tool) separately

We have built  the components with coverage flags and are now trying to run
on valgrind for .gcda files to find coverage. but, .gcda files are not
generated sometimes when run on valgrind. But the same components when run
with coverage flags without valgrind generate .gcda files

We are doing this to reduce the execution time of the test case . Can we
rely on this method or shall we avoid running on valgrind with coverage
flags to get coverage

Has anyone tried like this before ? appreciate any help on this .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ravi