Hi Hackers, users and valgrind enthusiasts,

This is a reminder that our valgrind devroom meeting at Fosdem,
Brussels, is this Saturday. For detials, see below.

Also please let me know if you have any issues you want to discuss
during the valgrind hackaton event (even if you cannot come, you
can submit ideas!)

If you are giving a presentation earlier on the day, but have some
bonus slides that you might not have time to present (we will be strict
on time) then feel free to sent them to me and/or feel free to suggest
you present the extra bonus material at the hackaton.