Hi Users (redirected from valgrind-developers),

On Fri, 2017-06-02 at 17:57 +0200, Julian Seward wrote:
> An RC1 tarball for 3.13.0 is now available at
> ftp://sourceware.org/pub/valgrind/valgrind-3.13.0.RC1.tar.bz2
> (md5sum = a94957849869f1e50a16d60737cfcc29)
>
> Please give it a try in configurations that are important for you and report
> any problems you have, either on this mailing list, or (preferably) via our
> bug tracker at https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=valgrind
>
> If nothing critical emerges, a final release will happen on Thursday 15
> June.

For those looking for binaries I packaged this for fedora rawhide:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=903933

There are also copr builds for Fedora 25, EPEL 6/7
(i386, x86_64 and ppc64le):
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mjw/valgrind-3.13.0/

These include some patches that might make it into the final 3.13.0:

- KDE#380397 s390x: __GI_strcspn() replacemenet needed
- valgrind svn 16437 Fix pub_tool_basics.h build issue with g++ 4.4.7.
- KDE#380200 xtree generated callgrind files refer to files without
             directory
- KDE#380202 Assertion failure for cache line size on aarch64