On 3/11/2017 7:35 AM, Karen Kinnear wrote:
Thank you for the clarification - I had misunderstood that.

So if you ask for access and return false, with an error due to resolution -
you just
re throw the resolution failure. If there was no resolution error, then
IllegalAccessError is
returned with no cause.

Yes. The message gives more detail when the problem was nest membership validation.

David

thank you!
Karen