Refining this:

 - inline classes are inlinable (duh)
 - reference classes, interfaces, and nullable-projections of zero-default
inline classes are not inlinable

(We later use these to say: Instantiation of generics with non-inlinable types
are erased.)

That seems not terrible, except for the “nullable projection of zero-default
inline classes” part, which is both a mouthful and has “inline” in it.  Perhaps
calling these something like “null-adjoined types” (to reflect the fact that
we’re cramming a null into a type whose value set doesn’t naturally contain
null) makes that slightly better.  So:

 - inline classes are inlinable
 - reference classes, interfaces, and null-adjoined types are not inlinable