The next EG Zoom meeting is Wednesday at 4pm UTC (9am PDT, 12pm EDT).

Topics to discuss:

"Draft JVMS changes for Primitive Objects (JEP 401)": I shared a revised JVM
spec for JEP 401. Some new, tentative ideas here:
- "Inlinable reference type" terminology
- An ACC_PRIM_SUPER flag
- An ACC_ATOMIC flag (formalizing the NonTearable interface)
- Support for L descriptors in CONSTANT_Class
- A JavaFlags attribute for extra language-only flags
- Details for implementing IdentityObject/PrimitiveObject

"Revisiting default values": Kevin weighed in on this old thread with some
thoughts on nullable primitive value types and default values

"JEP 401 -- reflection and class literals": Brian shared some additional
thoughts on Class objects and class literals, suggesting we de-emphasize
type-modeling Class objects