I really like this, it's far better than how i was seeing Valhalla, pushing
.ref into a corner is a good move.

I still hope that moving from B1 to B2 can be almost backward compatible, if no
direct access to the constructor, no synchronized and reasonable uses of ==.

My only concern now is the dual of Kevin's concern,
what if people discover that they always want to use the identitiy-free
reference types (B2), because it is better integrated with the rest of the Java
world and that in the end, the OG/pure primitive types (B3) are almost never
used.

RĂ©mi