On Nov 30, 2021, at 12:05 AM, John Rose
<john.r.r...@oracle.com<mailto:john.r.r...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Also, I’m not really demanding a title change here, Dan, but rather asking
everyone to be careful about any presupposition that “of course we will
heal the rift by making all primitives be classes”.  Or even “all primitives
be objects.”  Those are easy ideas to fall into by accident, and I don’t want
us to get needlessly muddled about them as we sort them out.

+1

I've been defaulting in descriptions like my two-axis grid to the plan of
record, until we settle on a revised plan. But quite possible that "class" is
not the right word for the second row.

(As for JEP 401—it will need to be revised to build on the Value Objects JEP.
What you're seeing right now is unchanged from a few months ago. An updated
iteration to come...)