----- Original Message -----
> From: "Brian Goetz" <brian.go...@oracle.com>

Interfaces in Golang are tearable and nobody care, i never seen somebody
introducing interfaces in Go saying that they do not have integrity.

It's important when talking about the memory model, but first you have to talk
about what is the memory model.

I think the fact that you can bypass constructor is a bigger deal that's why i
still think that the compiler should add an empty constructor to the primitive
class and do not allow the user to override it.

Rémi